13 Jul 多伦多雅思培训课程
Fall Session: Saturdays– Sept. 19, 26, Oct 3,17, 24,31, 2020.
10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Winter Session: Saturdays– Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 20, 27 2021.
10 a.m.-12 p.m.
What is IELTS?
The “International English Language Testing System” or IELTS is a measure of English language proficiency or mastery. IELTS is widely used around the world. As a result, IELTS becomes the world’s most popular test to demonstrate English language proficiency for higher education and global migration.
It is the only English language test for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
At Burlington Royal Arts Academy our IELTS program will teach students to understand the sections of the IELTS test, also work on practice IELTS tests, therefore, gain more insight as to the knowledge they need to successfully pass the IELTS test. As you can see, Our 6-week program is student friendly, with teacher guidance and support. First of all, All students will have access to IELTS materials via Google Classroom. Secondly the teacher and students meet on Zoom and do each lesson together. Lastly, The teacher has the ability to work 1-1 with each student in break out rooms because of that.
If students have a printer at home, they are welcome to print out the IELTS materials from Google Classroom. In other word, Students are welcome to download the IELTS materials and work at their leisure after class hours. We will also provision students with access to a variety of websites that they can use for extra practice.
- Print out the PDF Application Form from the link below
- Complete the form, Scan or Email it to IELTS@burlingtonroyalartsacademy.ca
- Complete Payment through Paypal or SnapPay
Many students are go for IELTS because:
- It is the world’s most popular English language test. Hence, More than 2.5 million people take it each year.
- More than 9,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic, and employment institutions.
- It is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
- The current versions of the IELTS, and how and why institutions uses them.
- There are two versions, the Academic Version and the General Training Version. In our case, Students are required to have the academic version and that is what is taught in our course.
- The Academic Version is for those who want admission to universities and colleges. With that said, It is also utilized by some organizations that accredit professional education and work experience.