Burlington Royal Arts Academy is Academically Rooted & Arts Focused.
Our campus experience provides unique, hands-on instruction in many arts disciplines. Our courses are taught by industry professionals who have a passion for teaching and sharing their own artistic journeys with our students.
What makes Burlington Royal Arts Academy students stand out?
- Surrounded by other similar thinking, creative minds.
- Availability of one-on-one private instruction for any student pursuing an artistic pathway.
- Course selections in many arts disciplines.
- Small class sizes which allow our faculty to work closely with students on their artistic journey.
- Master classes with guest artists and industry experts.
- Out of Classroom Experiences specifically tailored to expand student understanding of ‘art’.
- Valuable industry networking through our faculty instructors.
- The incorporation of post-secondary audition preparation and portfolio building for all senior classes.
- Cross-curricular arts applications in Science, Canadian and World Studies, English and Business.
- After school programs available in music, dance, musical theatre, choir, photography and visual arts to support learning.
- Evening workshops with guest artists that are free to our students, their family and friends and to our community. It is our way of supporting youth in the Halton Arts Community.
- Opportunities to perform.
- Opportunities to compete in local, regional and national competitions.
- Newly developed media arts programming and a selection of courses rarely offered at larger schools. Students participate in developing their own artistic pathway by suggesting focused courses that they want to take.
- Individual counselling by our teachers to help students achieve their academic goals and selection of best possible post-secondary institution.
- Two dedicated and experienced Artistic Directors who are here to listen, act and serve each student’s individual artistic needs during their four year journey with us.