Fall Session: Saturdays– Sept. 19, 26, Oct 3,17, 24,31, 2020.
10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Winter Session: Saturdays– Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 20, 27 2021.
10 a.m.-12 p.m.
What is IELTS?
The “International English Language Testing System” or IELTS is a measure of English language proficiency or mastery. IELTS is widely used around the world. IELTS is the world’s most popular test to demonstrate English language proficiency for higher education and global migration.
It is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
At Burlington Royal Arts Academy our IELTS program will teach students to understand the sections of the IELTS test, work on practice IELTS tests, and gain more insight as to the knowledge they need to successfully pass the IELTS test. Our 6-week program is user friendly, teacher-guided, and teacher supported. All students will have access to IELTS materials via Google Classroom. The teacher and students meet on Zoom and do each lesson together. The teacher has the ability to work 1-1 with each student in break out rooms.
If students have a printer at home, they are welcome to print out the IELTS materials from Google Classroom. Students are welcome to download the IELTS materials and work at their leisure after class hours. Students will also be provided access to a variety of websites that they can use for extra practice.
- Print out the PDF Application Form from the link below
- Complete the form, Scan or Email it to IELTS@burlingtonroyalartsacademy.ca
- Complete Payment through Paypal or SnapPay
Many students are interested in IELTS because:
- It is the world’s most popular English language test. More than 2.5 million people take it each year.
- More than 9,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic, and employment institutions.
- It is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
- The current versions of the IELTS, and how and why they are used by institutions is reviewed in the IELTS Course.
- There are two versions, the Academic Version and the General Training Version. Students are required to have the academic version and that is what is taught in our course.
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want admission to universities and colleges. It is also utilized by some organizations that accredit professional education and work experience.