Welcome to Burlington Royal Arts Academy! The following will give you the important information you need regarding your student tuition.
- The Burlington Royal Arts Academy (BRAA) encourages and fosters learning in a creative, supportive and challenging environment. With a focus on developing each student’s passion for the arts while achieving academic excellence, BRAA strives to inspire and educate students, giving them the best tools and preparation for successful post-secondary education.
- Tuition is intended to cover most of the operating costs of the school. A full-time high school student takes 4 courses a semester (8 courses for the school year Sept – June).
- Tuition for the year is $12,800.00
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00 will be collected at the time of application.
- Tuition can be paid in one single payment or in two installments prior to the start of each semester:
Installment 1: $8,500 due by the last Friday in August, or Payment in Full.
Installment 2: $4,300 due on the start date for Semester 2 classes.
- If students withdraw before the first day of school, tuition will be refunded in full. Once the school year has commenced, the semester’s tuition is non-refundable.
- BRAA offers a sibling discount of 10% per student. Tuition fees are non-transferrable.
- Other costs include:
– Textbook Deposit
– Musical Instrument Rental for orchestra classes and private lessons
– Visual Art Fee
– Dance Attire
– Printing/Photocopy Fee
– Activity Fees P.E
– School Supplies
– Field Trips
- Tuition can be paid by cash, cheque, or bank drafts that can be made payable to Burlington Royal Arts Academy. An NSF fee of $20 will be applied.
- Each student is required to pay a textbook fee of $50 each semester. It is expected that all textbooks are returned at the end of the term otherwise the report card will be held until books are returned or cost replacement.
- A student is expected to maintain good attendance and participation. Each course is scheduled for 110 learning hours.